Tokyo Game Show 2012 Lineup03 Sep 2012 by chaosweapon
Square Enix opened a new website dedicated to the titles that will be present in this year's Tokyo Game Show.
Here is the lineup of games that will appear on the big screen:
• Bravely Default (3DS)
• Final Fantasy III (PSP)
• Sleeping Dogs (PS3/360/Windows)
• Call of Duty Black Ops II (PS3/360/Windows)
• Hitman Absolution (PS3/360/Windows)
• Final Fantasy XIV (PS3/Windows)
• Lord of Vermilion Re:2 (Arcade)
• Gyrozetter (Arcade)
• Otome Break! (iOS/Android)
• Demons Score (iOS/Android)
• It's a Wonderful World Solo Remix (iOS)
• Symphonica Grand Maestro (iOS)
• Emperor's Saga (GREE)
• Galaxy Dungeon (GREE)
Please note that the list of playable games at the Square Enix booth is still unknown.
Limit Break Trailer01 Sep 2012 by chaosweapon
As part of the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary, Square Enix has uploaded a new Final Fantasy XIV video referred to as the "Limit Break Trailer". It is an expanded version of the teaser shown at Gamescom, and includes Limit Breaks and the new party-based battle system.
If you're looking forward to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, then it would be a good idea to apply for the alpha test by visiting one of the following pages and submitting the application:
• http://entry.ffxiv.com/alpha/index.html (Japan)
• http://entry.ffxiv.com/alpha/index_na.html (America)
• http://entry.ffxiv.com/alpha/index_en.html (Europe)
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII01 Sep 2012 by chaosweapon
This morning at the 25th anniversary event of Final Fantasy, Square Enix introduced the new Final Fantasy XIII title called "Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII" which will conclude the Lightning Saga. It is a sequel to Final Fantasy XIII-2 with Lightning as protagonist. The game will feature a real time system which will affect the scenery and available facilities. Also players have 13 days to finish the game, but this can be extended by defeating enemies. Another special feature which will be available is character customisation. This was already present in Final Fantasy XIII-2 but this time it will be more robust and there will be a larger variety of costumes to choose from. A trailer was shown to attendees in which Lightning fights a Behemoth and changes her fighting style throughout the battle. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII will be released for the PS3 and Xbox 360 next year.
Information regarding Final Fantasy XIII (NA)13 Nov 2009 by chaosweapon
In a video which was submitted to the European PlayStation Blog, Square Enix gives us some more information regarding the American version of Final Fantasy XIII.
1. Motomu Toriyama promises that there will be a dramatic story which focuses on the characters' emotions.
2. Isamu Kamikokuryo points out that Final Fantasy XIII will have impressive visuals and that the environment is as realistic as possible.
3. Yuji Abe introduces the new Paradigm Shift system which will have a huge impact on strategies but it will be quite beneficial for those who master it.
4. John Yamamoto reveals that the main theme song of Final Fantasy XIII will be "My Hands" from Leona Lewis' upcoming album Echo.
5. The American version of Final Fantasy XIII will be released on the 9th of March 2010.
Click "Read More" to watch the video. Read More
Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date20 Jul 2011 by chaosweapon
Square Enix has officially announced that Final Fantasy Type-0 will be released on the 13th of October. The game will consist of 2 UMDs and will cost �7,700.
A trailer was also shown at the Odaiba demo event and is now available to watch on youtube.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Release Date18 Jul 2011 by chaosweapon
The North American version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be released in January 2012, a month after the Japanese release. The game will be available for both PS3 and Xbox360 consoles.
You may find some screenshots of the English version below.
Powered by CuteNews